2015 -16 Fees
Fees includes all instruction, coaching, and equipment usage for the month. Members may attend as may practices for their age group per week as they like. Most fencers do well by attending at least two practices per week.
Youth Fees: $65 per month. For families with more than one fencers pays $65 for the first fencer then $55 per month for each additional fencer.
Adult Fees: $65 per month or $45 per month for parents of youth in our program.
USFA Membership: $10 “Non-competitive” or $70 “Competitive”per year. US Fencing membership is required for all Wasatch Fencing members. Click here to pay US Fencing Membership online.
Guest Fees: $15 per day. “Free”, if you are a paying member of another club.
2015-16 Practice Times
- Competitive: 12 and older
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6:00 to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m. (not held on tournament or holiday weekends)
- Beginner & Competitive: 11 and under
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 5:00 to 6:00 p.m.
- Open Fencing and Adult
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9:00 to 11:30 a.m. (not held on tournament or holiday weekends)
- Open Epee: 12 and older
- Monday from 6:00 to 8:30 p.m.
- Open Saber: Utah Military Academy/Wasatch Fencing – 12 and older
- Beginner: Wednesday from 5:00 to 6:30 p.m.
One-on-one lessons are included in our membership fees. Fencers who attend 2 practices a week average receiving 3 to 4 lessons a month. Lessons are available for non-members for $30 each.
Fencers wishing to compete in division level or higher tournaments are responsible for paying their own entry fees, US Fencing membership and travel expenses.
Tanner Holst Gold Fund
Wasatch Fencing’s Tanner Holst Gold Fund is used to assure that no youth fencers are discouraged from participating because of economic hardships. Check with Ron Hendricks for more information to utilize or donate to the Tanner Holst